View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 03:33 PM   #48
Supporter

That is a pretty amazing pic, frozenchief.

I have a similar story, though nothing as crazy as an eagle. I was on my way home a year or two ago on the county road going about 60. A hawk (red hawk, I think - the main one native to KS) swooped down from high up where he had been sitting watching for prey. The sucker flew right in front of my truck and I heard it slam into the grill. As I'm watching this whole thing unfold, I just couldn't believe that was happening. I mean, this is busy road so I would think that animals would be weary of vehicles but nope.

I looked around but didn't see it anywhere so I thought it might be stuck in the front grill of my truck. I was only about 1/2 mile from home so I figured I would just check it when I got home. At home, I got out of the truck fully expecting to see a bloody hawk carcass stuck to my truck but I was kind of surprised to find that there was nothing. I have no idea what happened to that hawk. Next time I drove on that strip of county road, I looked around for a dead hawk but didn't see anything.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.