View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 09:11 AM   #133
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Dude come on. 100M for a player who “doesn’t abandon assignments?”

You’ve gotta be kidding.

Did I say that was all he does?

Others are already making the points I would make and making them better than I would.

If Clark continues to demand double-teams while playing well against the run and holding the point of attack, he’s doing his job and doing it well; he doesn’t need to rack up sack totals like Dee Ford did to be a better player, especially in this scheme.

He’s an intelligent football player, too. If you watch him closely, you see a handful of plays where he realizes it’s a three-step drop and the ball is about to come out, so he stops his rush and tries to get hands up.

He’s just an all-around good player, and that’s what they need as the centerpiece of this D.

If they pair him with another really dangerous pass rush threat at the other DE spot or Chris Jones gets on a roll and starts commanding double-teams and chips, he’ll find easier opportunities in pass rush situations.

I suspect the Chiefs DL under the Daly/Spagnuolo combo will continue to look like this, though. All-around players who are intelligent and do their job every down, without freelancing.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.