View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 11:17 AM   #46
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'll preface this by saying that I hate the Patriots, but at the same time...c'mon. The guy's been hanging out in clubs with young women for 20 years, hasn't he? And he's as rich as the entire cast of Friends, including Gunther the coffee guy. Did anyone think that he wasn't hiring prostitutes on a regular basis?

If the trafficking part is real, then that's obviously bad. But I'm skeptical of that, given the types of women that he can afford. I suspect that every prostitute who gets arrested these days immediately yells that she's been trafficked, because it's a complete get out of jail free card.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote