View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 09:40 AM   #5323
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Yesterday afternoon I made a simple late lunch/early dinner meal.

I started with a whole bag of Fresh Express salad mix: iceberg, romaine and baby lettuce in a large plastic bowl.

I then added appropriate portions of the following; chopped radishes, sliced cucumber with skin on, chopped sun dried tomatoes in olive oil, chopped and pitted Greek kalamata olives in olive oil, chopped roasted red peppers in olive oil, several spoonfuls of capers, fresh cilantro leaves torn, 1/3 can of chick peas, chopped artichokes marinated in olive oil, summer sausage chunks, sliced hard salami, small cuts of fontina cheese and extra sharp cheddar along with crumbles of goat cheese with honey.

I used Kraft zesty Italian salad dressing to flavor along with chopped scallions, a little black pepper, onion powder and garlic powder.

Drank a few glasses of a nice New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.

Wish I took a photo. It was the "BIG SALAD", it was fantastic and very filling.
I love a big healthy salad. All different kinds. This sounds great!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.