View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 08:42 AM   #65
Veteran

I think Henry will get his, only because he has something like 29 touches a game. I even think he'll have a long run at some point, and a couple TDs to go with it.

I think that ultimately it won't matter if we don't turn the ball over and can get 3-4 stops on D. The Tits don't have the defensive guns to keep us from getting 30+ points, and if we continue to put up long drives (like we've done pretty much all season thus far), the Tits can't hang.

Imagine that: for years, everyone has been saying that the way to beat the Chiefs is ball control, and now we're the team that ball controls the others. If we can hang onto the ball, we're pretty unstoppable....
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli