View Single Post
Old 02-17-2024, 07:18 PM   #88
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
People keep saying this but I don't know what prompts it at all in reality. I mean, they are both big and run fast and that's about it.

Metcalf was actually productive in both his So and Jr seasons (Jr year cut short) and then he came out early. That's nothing like Leggett who literally did jack and shit for 4 years before going off in his 5th.

Leggett has an ID10T issue or he juiced. That's that on that. Not a 1st rounder. Hell, I'd be leary in the 2nd.
Now to be fair, DK's production over those two years were only equal to Legette's one year.

Juiced? Depends on your definition. I tend to believe most professional athletes are Juiced at least in the offseason, its just so incredibly common amongst average guys at your local gym. If his answer is "started working with a new trainer" I could see this being the case.

Reportedly, he worked his ass off in the offseason to develop in to the guy he was this season. Takes his development pretty seriously, and at least made the best with his opportunity.

Was the problem intelligence? Hmmm IDK, maybe, he doesn't sound like brightest bulb during this interview but he does seem like a focused athlete: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX4V1BgK_20

Most likely just got a fresh start/look from the new coaching staff and QB his final year, he'd worked hard enough that when their #1 WR went down they were happy to feed him the rock to help his pro push. He road the momentum.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.