View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 08:44 AM   #37
I'm with the Banned

I have had what is described as trauma by my therapist, and wife and people who love me where i have anxieties. I grew up kind of in a tough situation. But thats nothing compared to what my wife or her ex-husband both deal with. Also, my children deal with trauma on a scale that absolutely eats them up. Not to go into too much detail, but both my wife and her ex were army and fought in baghdad a decade ago. Just brutal what i see them go through, daily.

My kids have a mother that abandoned them as teenagers.. and thats rough on a young developing psyche.

There are different levels of trauma, that ive gotten to see first hand. The worst part is not being able to do anything to "fix" it but just being there every day to provide a safe existance for them all. Keep encouragement, resources (therapy, medical etc), or acknowledgment and comfort is the best you can do which only feels like you're just here for them. Its hard not being able to just reach out and fix things.

The ex-husband is still a wonderful father to their 2 kids, and he's a fellow Vet so while it sounds weird to want to help the guy so much - i really do love him for what he has sacraficed.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.