Thread: Movies and TV So....Dune 2020. Cool?
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 05:58 AM   #15
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I bitch about Hollywood remakes as much as the next guy, but I'll likely be guilty of throwing down the cash to see this in IMAX.

It's been literal decades since I read the original or watched the 80's show, but the one thing I remember young me thinking was Duncan Idaho being a bad ass, and he kind of just went out with a pop in the movie?

Idaho’s part in Dune kind of necessitates that, though the later installments show off his bad-assery.

Mamma sure has a thing for a specific character, doesn’t he? Complete badass who dies quickly.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.