View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 06:00 AM   #188
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
I think it is totally believable that Veach would stop and chat about the draft with some random stranger and throw in a caveat that he is most excited about his pick of Bryan Cook. I mean it's not like Veach has anything else to do between now and the next draft besides hang out around the checkout lanes at HyVee and chat about the guys he just drafted with total strangers. Totally believable.
It was a different situation, but once I had just won something at a charity event and Veach approached me out of the blue afterward and introduced himself (as the GM of the Chiefs). This was after we had just traded for Clark and he was gushing and took out his phone to show me video of the guy at OTAs. He then told me some stuff about the Chiefs draft that has never been made public and we talked about other related things.

Safe to say Veach is a pretty upfront guy so I wouldn’t discount that story.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote