View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 12:01 AM   #314
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
John Denver tonight. Man I loved him and it really sucked when he died.

And Christopher Cross.

And this guy.

My very first concert was John Denver I believe it was Municipal Auditorium free tickets I drove as I had just turned 16. My buddies Dad was head of TWA food and entertainment services in KC. WE knew nothing about JD other than rocky mountain high was being played all over the radio. We liked rock and roll not folk-country then and kinda made fun of us going but it was something to do. Turned out awesome and was the start of many free concerts on TWA. Also never was a bad word spoken on JD after seeing him live. The day I learned of his plane crash was a somber day.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.