View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 10:55 PM   #201
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
If they start renaming the racist football teams, what are they gonna do next, rename the non racist teams? I mean, it's a slippery slope... If you're a complete dolt.
No I think the point is it's amazing how we went from seeing a man killed on a cell phone to thinking renaming a franchise that regularly goes 4-12 is going to stop it from happening again. Very telling how your emotional outbursts change from week to week. It's almost like you complain about shit because you are bored.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote