View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 12:54 PM   #733
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Hell, there were two open this year when kccrow acted like a weirdo bitch. The Franchise stepped in for that one, and then Direckshun and TambaBerry also said they would try to make it work in their schedules.

Every year is different, so I'm not going to sweat bullets just yet, but if this is a foretaste of things to come (where many people are really busy), we may have to re-think how this draft is done.

Maybe if we're short-handed, we see if there's somebody with a couple of crap teams without many picks and we give them a 3rd team. That might be the way to go.

If I'm going full Teicher, this thing might just kind of die out, too.
We will not allow that!

I’m sure we can get some guys like DJ back next year.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.