View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 12:11 PM   #4000
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Attachou is good, kinda forgot about that. I like that.

I just don't know that they necessarily have space for another LB'er.

They're gonna keep Hitch, Lee, Wilson, Attachou, Nieman for sure I'd think.

I think Ragland is safe unless they can upgrade which I wish they could but we'll see.

I would like to see them target a corner in a trade like the Ward one, or maybe an early pick that's underwhelmed elsewhere.
I think Hitchens and Lee are extremely safe, Niemann likely is, Wilsons spot is also safe, but if they do keep Attouchu they have to keep other guys. Honestly Ragland is probably here too, I think one more stays after that...right now DOD is gonna make it because there isn't anything else but if they can swing a deal..then that gets jumbled, is DOD cut or do they like him more than Niemann? If the guy they got can play middle is Ragland out?

I think they could easily make room for a LB if it's a guy they like because honestly we kinda suck there.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.