Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 12:46 PM   #284
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
You're defending what's happened as if you have stock in the companies involved and can't afford a price drop.
No, I just think that people love to get outraged about things that don't matter. None of what Larson has said matters. Nothing about Rotten Tomatoes matters. Someone's forecast about how much money it's going to make doesn't matter. It's all bullshit.

My position in this thread, as it has always been, is that the movie is likely to be good based on Marvel's track record, but if it's not it'll tank.

I'm just incredibly frustrated that this thread is a shit show that has very little do to with the movie that we're supposed to be talking about, and I feel bad for those who care so much about the opinions of others that it interferes with your ability to enjoy a goddamn movie.

The end.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.