Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 11:58 AM   #283
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I think most of the problem is how Rotten Tomatoes is now being used as a marketing tool while at the same time trying to maintain a user/critic driven system. Commercials for movies are now including the RT score. Warner Bros. now owns a part of RT as well. Which is great until you have some kind of backlash, legit or otherwise.
Yep.

I'm a top tech reviewer at Amazon and I have to fight constantly through the paid reviews to get mine seen.

RT did the right thing by not allowing pre-release reviews. See the movie, review it legitimately. It's that simple.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.