Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 11:25 AM   #276
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
...All the horror over Netflix getting rid of reviews and did anyone even notice they were gone?...
**** yes I did. Netflix recommendation system is absolute shit. Reviews were the only way to get a sense of what a film really was. Not saying that every review was worthwhile, but the Netflix descriptions are pure shit and the algorithm that pushes shit I have absolutely no interest in seeing has made it that I never browse Netflix anymore.

Even worse, IMO, is that they got rid of the "not interested" button so stupid shit keeps getting pushed at me. /rant

Back on topic to Captain Marvel, I will see it. I don't do social media. I follow a few experts in my field and some sports/tech news folks on Twitter, but I don't end up seeing or getting involved in all the BS that our society seems to thrive off of these days. So none of this mess bothers me.

unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.