Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 11:05 AM   #274
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
So to clarify, if I post a poll from the KC Star on ChiefsPlanet, tell people that they should help me rig it, and the KC Star chooses to take it down after noticing that people were being driven there to rig the poll, the KC Star is awful?
If your business model is based on people going to your site and talking about/rating/reviewing (and then possibly buying tickets through them) a movie and you have to shut down part of the discussion on said movies because 1. they think people are trolling(and if they are can't seem to handle it) 2. Don't like the outcome of what some people are saying and/or 3. have people that just don't even understand what they are looking at on your site(cough, cough) then I think your business model could be in trouble.

You are trying to compare apples to lizards. Not even anywhere near close to what is being discussed here.

I think a better example would simply be you shutting down the Media Center sub forum because you had trolls in a certain thread. Why would you do that? Don't you just handle the trolls if that is what they truly are? It still isn't apples to apples but it is a lot closer to this scenario then your example.

Last edited by BigRichard; 02-27-2019 at 11:12 AM..
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.