View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 08:06 PM   #33
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I have trouble with KC Wolves because it makes me think of our googly-eyed goofy mascot. I've never understood why our current mascot is a goofy wolf that doesn't match any of the team's branding. I think they got the costume on sale from a Wolf team that was shutting down.
The chiefs used a horse to run the field called WarPaint after touchdowns. In 1989 the Chiefs wanted a character that would be more conducive to kids. They invented K C Wolf to honor the original wolf pack. He has become an icon of the city.
Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.