View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 02:47 PM   #190
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I was going to ask if you survived Reagan's firing of the illegal strike by the controllers. I thought better not the right subforum. My Dad worked for TWA was a lifelong Democrat but supported and voted Reagan. That firing ended his support.
Thanks for your father. There were 11,345 fired. We had union hall and for a couple of weeks we would go there, we had a Pilot come everyday. He was on vacation with his family at Pensacola Beach. He said, I walked the picket line with my wife, she was a stewardess, I'm here to support you guys I can't enjoy myself at the beach with this going on. Then he would call the pilot reporting hotline everyday, and they were reporting close calls everywhere. We thought we would win. After two weeks we got permission to picket and we went to the airport for a while and did that. That was almost 40 years ago, water under the bridge.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli