View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 11:30 AM   #194
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
I really don't understand NFL players and teams and the overall makeup of teams today and maybe it's all due to parity or what I call a parody of the old NFL.

The Broncos beat the Titans, then KC absolutely whips the Broncos ass like they are a HS team, and then KC goes out and flops against the Titans?

I really don't get it other than 1. yes it's a match up issue in that the Broncos matched up better to the Titans than KC does and KC matched up better to the Broncos than the Titans do and consequently the Titans matched up better to KC than the Broncos do? But that's all BS IMHO.

I think these current NFL players and teams flat out play hard when they want to play hard and that's pretty much it.
Can't disagree with any of this. But I'd add coaches too.

And that's human nature, hell we had some of that in high school ball.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.