View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 12:19 AM   #43
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Ouija boards are nothing to **** with.....
You want to post your evidence of the jail, I would be interested in going over it.

As for the ouija, if you have so called occurrences, mind if I tag along and videotape and blindfold the users of the board?? I would love to be proven wrong, seriously I would. It would also be on tape. Could be worth a ton of money.

Generally, I am seeing people think orbs, camera straps, flash, bugs, certain camera settings and breathing is ghosts activity. Was going to go on a hunt with a so called bonafide ghost hunter in Parkville and all his past evidence. As soon as he showed me that shit, first things were orbs in the graveyard. Asshole makes 40k a year on the side doing this shit. I walked out.

I want to believe, as an adult everything I have seen can be explained. As a kid though I saw some strange shit in old part of Liberty.

Last edited by Valiant; 01-18-2015 at 12:36 AM..
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.