View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 10:00 PM   #36
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
Now my quack belief.

I believe there are ETs.. but I do not believe there are ETs around us. The odds of that are impossible. Think, if the earth is the size of a grain of sand in the universe, Other galaxies are worlds aways size wise. Somehow I am to believe they have the capability to get here to our system and then star and find our planet??

More than likely the shit we do see is not aliens but our future species traveling back. A time machine could not work like BttF. It would need to be a ship and orbital because of the space differentials we are in as the universe expands. Maybe those tall grey aliens are us from the year 6249?? And if they did **** up calculations they could crash into a planets desert.

They did not do crop circles also.
Do you believe that humanity will eventually travel light years away?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.