View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 10:00 PM   #35
I'm the MFCEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
Man most ghost hunters are quacks or fakes. I want to believe, but so far all the video and picture evidence I have seen I can disprove. Only thing I do not know enough about are evps.. You literally have to be there to know how they were recorded or have an expert in digital recordings. It is funny, you watch videos or the tv shows, they hear something, yet their expensive equipment does not pick up on that loud sound. Then somehow they do not hear anything and then it does?? No you are hearing shit you want to hear.

Same with people that think Ouija boards work.
When I was a kid, playing with a Ouija board around 3am all the balls in the pool table all started rolling, freaked the shit out of me. Have never touched one since.
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli