View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 09:25 PM   #33
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmahurin View Post
http://www.amazon.com/Haunted-Indepe.../dp/0557619408 this is a book she wrote about Independence being haunted. She has one thats like a ghost hunters guide or something.
Man most ghost hunters are quacks or fakes. I want to believe, but so far all the video and picture evidence I have seen I can disprove. Only thing I do not know enough about are evps.. You literally have to be there to know how they were recorded or have an expert in digital recordings. It is funny, you watch videos or the tv shows, they hear something, yet their expensive equipment does not pick up on that loud sound. Then somehow they do not hear anything and then it does?? No you are hearing shit you want to hear.

Same with people that think Ouija boards work.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.