Thread: Other Sports 2019 Nascar thread
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 09:39 PM   #99
go to work wasted

never realized how boring the Superspeedway races were until I went to a spring Talladega race a few years back(the one where my boy Chase flipped his car). You sit there and watch the cars go by you and then for roughly 2 and a half minutes there's nothing, you can see the cars way off in the distance and on the video screen. The atmosphere is still great, just a non stop party, but for actually watching the racing it sucked.

Prefer the shorter tracks like Bristol and Darlington, been to races at both and had a much better time. Bristol particularly the action is never not in front of you.

I grew up watching the sport in the late 80s into the early 90s(my favorite driver was Bill Elliott because as a kid I thought he resembled my grandmother; now Chase is my favorite), and while I fell off a bit in the mid 2000s I've since come back to it, and really the last couple of years have been pretty good. I don't like the Gibbs cars always winning, but other than that I find it mostly enjoyable. I'll be watching as long as it's around.
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli