Thread: Other Sports 2019 Nascar thread
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 08:53 PM   #95
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
Well...we really appreciate you stopping by 25 some years after you claim to have stopped watching. As someone who spent from the mid 90s until Gordon retired, I will say you missed a bunch of shit. Good effing racing and now you've peeked into a situation where the series is a joke.

Spoiler Alert...I'm sorry to inform you that Dale Sr. died about 6 years after you stopped watching,
Not sure why me asking when the stages started angered you
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.