View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 05:51 PM   #442
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
I wasn't really into metal when Iced Earth came along. I'd moved on to other genres by that time. A friend of mine said the only remaining founding member was wanted by the FBI in connection with the Capitol Building situation earlier in the week (just an interesting sidenote) so I listened to some of their songs and I thought they were pretty good based on my tastes (singer rather than growler, heavy rythmic guitars, etc.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Iced Earth is good stuff.
Dunno about 'founding' members, but the/a drummer is a Stern employee and Chiefs fan.

One of his most inspired bits

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.