Thread: Football NFL Week 1 Sunday Games
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 07:55 AM   #39
20 Menthol KOOLs

Week 1 is usually pretty exciting. Obviously the fact that we haven't had football for 7 months, but the hope every team has is still alive. Everyone is still in the hunt and that keeps things fresh, if not for just a few weeks.

Like, normally I wouldn't give two shits about watching the Dolphins or Bengals but I'm excited to see the rookie QBs. Bills, Jets, Giants are normally boring but I'd like to see if their young QB's take the next step. Will this finally be the year teams like the Browns, Falcons and Lions stop underachieving? Who knows!?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.