Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 04:34 PM   #1637
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
you seriously burned it? you guys anti-boner for this movie is apparently just as bad as my boner.

Of course there was something gained in the journey... this creature became so fascinated with humans that it wanted to become one, it learned compassion and empathy along the way.
I get that it was the point but that never came across.

She never did gain any compassion. She remained emotionless throughout the whole film. She never, at any point, displayed any emotion other than self-preservation.

She was a ****ing drone, that got bored with being a drone, and never changed from being a drone, but left and got killed.

The end.

Oh, and she looked like ass naked. I prefer her CGI body WAY more in the Avengers and her natural body in The Island MUCH more...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.