View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 11:32 AM   #90
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

I don't think Alcantara would've amounted to much if he had stayed given the track record of pitching development, but I think it is more justifiable to have traded him (young pitchers with control issues who can throw fast flame out all the time) for Ozuna than giving up on Gallen.

Not sure we can really say one way or another on Taveras given the sample size, but given his status and hype, I don't think we would've known for another year or 2.

From what I remember with Piscotty was that he was an above average hitter that got on base in the minors but had no position.

Craig probably would've had 2-3 years left of being above average hitter and then would have been average for a bit. The decline wouldn't have been as stark.

And with Garcia, I think that's the most defensible one for luck. Again, teams had 2 opportunities to get him for free and they didn't. It's not exactly like the Rangers thought he'd be great either.

The pitching development and decision making deserves to be criticized much more than the position players. Tommy Edman had a 6 WAR season and 2 other seasons above 3 WAR. That's insane.

I think Mo should be gone.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.