View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 10:33 PM   #173
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Ask yourselves this question? Do you believe in UFO's or Aliens?

If you do, where's the proof they exist.
See, I don’t believe in these either. Certainly not in the movie or highly intellectual being sense. Are there some small or single cell like living things possibly in space? Sure. Do I think there’s creatures with space ships 🚀 or the ability to travel to or communicate in any way with earth? No.

I understand the argument against me, which is simply “there’s a lot of space out there and to proclaim we’re the only planet or solar system capable of sustaining intelligent life is at best arrogant and and worst idiotic”. Fair point.

Of course, on my side is:

There has never been any legitimate proof by acceptable scientific evidence that factually proves anything living exists anywhere outside of our planet.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.