Thread: Video Games Madden 21
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 10:53 AM   #74
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
You want Madden to be like the show.....keep dreaming, that game is actually good.
I’d settle for a ****ing average game at this point. Not this MUT bullshit. I know it isn’t happening though.

Gone are the days when I would preorder the new Madden and NCAA games every year and then pour 100s of hours into them. It’s ****ing sad that it’s gone. The best I have is a copy of NCAA 14 on my PS3 that I can play with updated rosters.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote