Thread: Video Games Madden 21
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 10:25 AM   #72
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
It's has to be better than it was in the early 2000s.

For 2 or 3 years in there, you could trade your 1st round pick (any spot in the round) for the 1.1 and 2.1 picks.

I mean Jesus, how is that even possible? Like, I can make a program that prevents that from happening and the last thing I tried to program with was visual basic on a DOS system.
I really wish that Madden had the same trade system as the show. It has different weights for pros and prospects. And it has a gauge that will tell you if they’ll accept it or deny it. And the gauge changes based on what you’re offering.

Instead I have to always start negotiations with a 1st round pick and then go down from there....or I’ll get ****ed on value.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.