Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 10:26 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

I feel like this guy gets way too much disrespect on here.

He’s only been playing the position for a couple years, and he’s already a very good route runner at just 21 years old. That’s pretty much unheard of. Guys that are new to the position are almost always below average route runners.

He can also go up and get it at 5’10” 195lbs.

Dude also led the FBS with 26 broken tackles in 2021. He can play through contact for a smaller guy.

There are certainly guys I prefer over him like Pickens, but I don’t think he would be a terrible pick in the 1st, and he would be an excellent pick if he somehow fell to 50.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote