View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 12:33 PM   #2822
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
Well my reasoning behind Kendricks is one of my LBs is out for most of 2019. I forget offhand. So I don’t need him this year but next year. I totally missed out on Bradham cuz I was only paying attention to Kendricks. I can’t keep up with it when there are no emails when getting outbid. Win some lose some. No biggie.
I figured for sure one of you guys would just fall off Kendricks and snag Bradham. He was the only guy I was really holding my breath on and only because I screwed up and overlooked him myself. I'd botched that LB corps in a big way and needed him desperately to avoid a situation where I was forced to start Breeland Speaks or Tyus Bowser as a SAM backer.

I figured I'd sat back too long and let the bidding on Kendricks get heated enough that someone would just say "**** this" and pay $3 for Bradham and I'd be done.

That would've been a damn mess. Fortunately next year I'll have AJ Johnson to replace him along with Warner and Dion-Lewis coming off a far improved season to his '18 so I only needed him for the 1 year.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.