View Single Post
Old 09-12-2023, 03:48 PM   #109
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Agreed. I don’t fawn over the tall, skinny blonde look like a lot of guys do. She’s got a pretty enough face, though.
Oh, she's beautiful. But I like brunettes with big brown eyes and huge racks, and she's definitely not that. If I was Kelce I'd be on Joy Taylor like a cop on a donut.

Quote:
I’d recommend “22” if you’re looking for something a little fun and upbeat. I’d recommend “Style” if you’re into slower songs where she flexes her vocals with a falsetto.

Like most modern music, it probably won’t blow you away, but she has certainly mastered the art of churning out the pop hits, which is respectable in my opinion. Plus, I believe they say she writes all of her own music.
Lasted about a minute. Not horrible or anything, but not for me.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.