Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 06:45 AM   #261
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
That's by design.

As soon as the first trailer comes out nerds will be rejoicing.
Mmm...no.

You see, "Solo" was actually a watchable, decent movie. Not great, certainly not "Rouge One", but at least very good popcorn fare. In retrospect, I would have gone to the theater and paid money to see it, and so would have many others.

But the fan base decided to send Disney a message and put the straight-up "STAY DOWN, BITCH(!)" on that poor movie instead. And I am not exaggerating when I say unto you, that "Solo" was just a test run compared to what poor JJ is about to get in his Christmas stocking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
HEY HATERS

RIAN JOHNSON IS STILL GETTING A TRILOGY
If he's allowed to create something from start to finish, it might work. Obviously, he's not the guy you want coming in behind you to pick up the baton and run with an idea though, that much has clearly been proven.
But if he's in charge and responsible for all four acts of the play, then the patrons may or may not set the theater aflame afterwards...

Isn't his only claim to fame the Bruce Willis time-traveler movie? Just curious. I've never seen it so I don't know if it's worth a **** or not. Maybe someone can clue me in.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote