View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 07:57 AM   #58
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
mancrush? like as in...what's not to like? 6'6", 275 lbs. Big 12 D-lineman of the year. 9.5 sacks. Excellent run defender. Aggressive, high motor guy. Relentless.

He's got the measurables, he's got the production. AND I don't think you'll have to trade up for him.

In this draft, I think Ferrell is better; but I think Omenihu or Allen are just behind him. Ferguson just a bit behind that-his agility measurables bother me but he's basically a Tamba Hali-type.

You guys crack me up. It's the armchair GM's that develop mancrushes and then trash other players because it's 'NOT MY GUY'.
Spot on!!!

Give me Omenihu all day long.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.