Thread: 2/9 Mock
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 08:51 PM   #17
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Don't beat yourself up, as always its thought provoking.

For example, signing Brandon Scherff is very interesting to me. It makes a ton of sense in terms of protecting Mahomes and helping the run game. Dude is a guy you and build around around we need that level of talent on the interior. While I'd love to pair him Glasgow, I think it would be near impossible to sign both. If I had to guess, the Chiefs sign a guy like Glasgow more than Scherff.

Here is my question for everyone. If we trade Jones why do people think we have to sink another first rounder in the position. We have Nandi and Saunders, I don't know if its necessary to invest that first round pick in. And that's where I look at a another Olinemen.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.