View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 03:58 PM   #10
Starter

We are up to 12 entries! Will leave submissions turned on for another 24 hours.

Interestingly enough, it appears that the rules were confusing (no personal offense taken, I largely copied and pasted from Reddit as said in the OP). We are split close to 50/50 between two different groups.

Group 1: Picked 40-80+ players in an attempt to guarantee that every single first round pick is on your list by using the fewest names possible - if you miss 1 you lose (intention of the OP as stolen from Reddit)

Group 2: Picked 32 players with the intention of trying to accurately guess as many 1st round picks as possible

Both interpretations are fun! I can analyze and post winners for each group. If you submitted for one group/interpretation and would also like to submit for the other, feel free to do a second entry. I will assume that any submission with only 32 names marked is for Group B.

Last edited by Kellerfox; 04-29-2021 at 09:03 AM..
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.