View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 06:58 PM   #36
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
If route running kept us from drafting a wr, we need to remove burks from our list. Watson has the ability to get better at route running. he has a lot of false steps off the line against the press but he can improve. He’s got quick feet and long arms. Watson provides a lot of the same gadget ability as burks. And watson is probably as good or better a route runner as burks right now. I like burks and I’d take him but he’s probably gone before we pick, and watson has better ability to separate than burks in routes with his acceleration. watson ceiling is so much higher than guys like Moore, Pickens or Dotson. You initial reaction to watson being superior to these other wrs was right. Trust your eyes.

I still really like him. Just a little less ready to pull the trigger on him in the first. And I’ll admit that Pickens has slipped slightly ahead of him for me because of his physicality.

But shit. I’ll be glad to have either guy. Just not sure I want to drop 29 or 30 on one of them any more. Need to see the board play out.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote