Thread: Movies and TV The Dirt - Motley Crue Netflix movie
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 08:44 AM   #77
In Search of a Life

We watched this last night. I thought it was pretty good. I wish they had more about the early days in the clubs. Lots of great bands came up with the Crue. Vince comes off as a real dick, pretty much a perfect description. I saw the Crue a couple of times, Dr. Feelgood, Girls, Girls Girls and then later when Vince and Tommy were out of the band. Their concerts were always brief- 1 1/2 hours and they were gone. Vince sounded terrible, but the stage show and Tommy spinning around were always cool.

We spent a summer rocking out on their demo that turned into Too Fast For Love. Still their best work. SATD was pretty badass too, but they began to go downhill after that. I skipped the farewell tour- I don't like paying for a bands retirement. I might see them when they get back together.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.