Thread: Movies and TV MCU Phase 4 Trailer
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 07:40 AM   #25
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I've seen the fan reaction videos on YouTube and it's almost gut-wrenching to know that I missed out on something so amazing and with people that were just as invested as I became post-release, especially since I believe they caught lightening in a bottle.

Probably the best movie experience I've ever had in a theater is when Mjolnir finally ends up in Cap's hand. I've never been in a theater when people screamed or clapped. Seeing both myself & my kids get so wrapped up into that moment was something amazing.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote