View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 11:06 AM   #43
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Those things are outrageously expensive....but I did get my wife a Peloton.
It wasn't any more expensive than the peleton if I recall. Or at least not prohibitively so. Something like 750 vs 900 I think?

The nice thing is it doesn't take up space. I mean we could've gotten rid of the treadmill but I need that stupid thing to put the damn rottweiler on when he won't calm the hell down and it's raining or cold outside. Damn spaz dog will sprint around the house then go jump on the thing and stare at me until I set it to an incline and run him for 5 miles.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.