View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 11:03 AM   #37
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Luckily one of the positives of social media is that younger women almost all work out these days.
Lemme tell you about the most terrifying conversation I've ever had.

"So...it's Christmas and you've been talking about how hard it is to find time to get to the gym. Do you...uh...want me to get you one of those mirror things for a home gym?"

She was either going to love the idea or murder me where I stood.

It worked out. Bet man you'd better be real careful reading the room there.

Side note - that thing really is great. I even enjoyed it before I broke my shoulder and got out of the habit. But she hasn't missed a workout since we got it (January of 2021) and depending on how hard you push yourself, you can really kick your own ass.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.