View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 06:45 PM   #891
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Talking about the ICE books? Good info and some clarification in them, but if you don't read the ICE books, you really won't miss anything in the main 10 books of Malazan.

The ICE books are easier reads than Erickson's work.
Yeah, I mean, I assume that was the question. Sure, there are a few weirdos that suggest starting with 5 or reading 1-3-2-4, but those are pretty fringe ideas. There are a decent amount of folk that suggest reading the main 10 interspersed chronologically with the ICE. That seems like a fine idea for a reread, but I can’t imagine doing that on a 1st pass.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote