View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 05:52 PM   #356
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
I honestly am not sure what they are doing. We had one day when they knew they were closing and they gave work for 2 weeks. That's over and I haven't heard a plan for distributing work since then. I'm in rural mid mo and many of our students live in the country and dont have internet besides phone data and even that's limited for many.
We have a few that are claiming they do not have internet. But Xfinity and MPLS have opened up their WIFI for the next two months. Much easier here.
Students can also use hot spots on phones. also much easier here.

I have been in front of my computer for two checking attendance and answering questions.

I think the kids need real, structured lessons.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.