View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 09:44 AM   #1565
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Yeah but I feel like Darwin Thompson will fill that role.

Maybe Carlos Hyde is a surprise cut in favor of tiny fast guys? I'd seriously doubt that though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I guess if you saw him as a poor man's Tarik Cohen you could try to carve out a role for him.

But isn't that kinda what Darwin Thompson's likely to be?

I mean everywhere you look on this roster you see someone that can do what he can do and probably do it a bit better. He just appears to be a track star with little in the way of actual football skill.
I would have no problem cutting Hyde. I dont' think he's worth a damn.

But I doubt you do it for a guy that's played RB for a few weeks. Unless he's just unreal with the ball in his hands, i'm not really seeing a spot for a developmental dude like that.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.