Thread: Mock (5/4)
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 03:33 PM   #10
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I think the Chiefs and the Bucs are pretty even.

I do think the Bucs have tools to slow us down, however. They're not going to smother Mahomes in a potential rematch, but they should be able to blanket our receivers again. It'll be interesting to see how our run game develops this year.

I'm not sure we have the tools just yet to slow the Bucs down. Obviously it's just May, so our rematch is 15 months away, but right now, how do we get to Brady? How do we match up against their receivers? Are we confident about our run defense?

It's May. Everything's subject to change. This is just an intellectual exercise.
Blanket our receivers like they did in the first meeting? The one where we torched them because Mahomes had more than two seconds to throw the ball?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.