View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 05:06 PM   #67
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Nah.

I'd rather have a pick in the early/mid 2nd and just draft a guy than swap Sneed for Pittman and pay him.

I don't think Pittman's worth the tag figure. I definitely don't think he's worth the tag figure as a baseline to a long-term deal. Moreover, I don't think he provides any sort of complement to Rice at all.

Pittman going to get 22 million plus. He’s not that great nor is Terry McLaurin according to you but you spent all of last year talking up the quality of the KC WR corps.

I guess if you want to run it back with cosmetic improvements to MVS and Skyy you could do that pretty cheaply in FA and do a third year in a row of bandaids to try to keep the offense from sinking further.

But I don’t like not having a plan post Kelce. If you actually do have an idea here if you’re not going to pay anyone or move up what’s your plan for Kelce aging out?
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote